Tickets & prices
public days : 16th - 25th of january 2015
- Adults : € 13
- Children aged 6 to 12 : € 7
- Children under 6: free
- Group card 10 entrances*: € 80
- All-in tickets "B-excursion": access + transport** The price depends of the station of departure
* Attention: this card is not devisable and is valid during the week-ends.
** A "B-excursion" ticket combines a train ticket, additional public transport (subway/tram/bus) and acces to the Motor Show for an advantageous price. This all-in ticket is for sale in the SNCB railway stations (code 616).
COMBI ticket Truck & Transport + Motor Show
Would you like to visit the Motor Show and the professional trade fair Truck & Transport ? Ask at the pay desk for a combi ticket Truck & Transport - Motor Show (only valid from the 16th until the 19th of January 2015).
Adults and children aged above 6 : € 25
Children aged under 6 : free
Tickets are available
- Via the e-shop
- At the pay desk on public days, during the opening hours of the Motor Show
- In a train station as a "B-excursion" ticket (as from end December) **
- The inauguration, the B2B day and VIP evening are only accessible when you are invited by one of the exhibitors. Tickets for these days aren't for sale at the pay desk.
- Journalists and media partners can get their accreditation for the press day on this link.
- Our Federation does not distribute free entrance tickets for the Motor Show. However, our exhibitors are entitled to do so and may invite their customers and contacts to visit the Show. We suggest that you make enquiries with an exhibitor (your dealer, supplier or service provider).
- There are no special student rates. Students who come in a group receive a 40% discount via the group card (see above). The eleventh student, and any subsequent students, pays €13,00 per person.
- There are no advantageous tickets for disabled persons or for anyone accompanying them.
- Animals are formally prohibited inside the exhibition centre (even if they are in a bag/basket). Only guide dogs are permitted.