News & infos
Discover the latest news about the Motor Show 2014 !
Come discover the Belgian Racing Champions
8 November 2013
The upper level of Hall 1 is being completely transformed with a unique racing decor during this Motor Show. A good 20 autocross and circuit cars and 15 motocross and circuit motorbikes will steal the show there. They’ve all proven their abilities, and have already occupied a podium position in some competition. In addition, all these shiny speedsters have Belgian “roots”. Either they won a Belgian championship, they were made in Belgium, or a Belgian driver was behind the wheel. Our small country can stand out in the racing world too!
Fans of auto and motorbike sports are sure to get their fill at these 1300 m2 of pure racing fun. And if you’re a little less racing-minded, you’ll be sure to enjoy the entertaining side activities:
- An exact copy of a paddock
- Two real racing lorries with all their technical equipment
- Exciting footage of various competitions on a giant screen
- A PlayStation 370Z Nismo in the colours of the GT Academy
- Playstation Nissan GTS simulators
- A Red Bull pit stop tyre change game
- Signing sessions with the RACB National Team
- And so much more.
Everybody ready? Start! GO, GO, GO… Everybody race to Hall 1!