News & infos
Discover the latest news about the Motor Show 2014 !
The 92nd Brussels Motor Show
16 October 2013
FEBIAC is immersed in its preparations for the 92nd Auto Moto Salon. From 16 to 26 January 2014, we will once again be transforming the Heizel halls into the biggest showroom in the country. Almost 100,000m² will house models of virtually all car and motorcycle makes with the finest that they have to offer.
Are you looking for a new and motorised means of transport or an accessory? If so, the Motor Show is the place for you. During the Auto Moto Salon, you can see no fewer than 180 exhibitors in one venue and make your choice from over 1,000 vehicles on show. There will be people available at every stand to help and advise you as you look around. At all events, January is also the month for bargains par excellence. The various makes compete with each other with the latest models, the sharpest prices, the fullest level of equipment, and the most beneficial optional packs.
For seasoned car and motorcycle enthusiasts we also have plenty in store! In hall 12 you can once again drool over a special collection of prestigious cars. Then there are the premieres, prototypes, and concept cars, which are guaranteed to attract the requisite interest of scores of journalists and fervent car connoisseurs every year. New this year are the Belgian Racing Champions in hall 1: this is a striking exhibition of daring sports cars and motorcycles, but you won’t hear any spluttering engines.
Maybe you’re not such a car or motorcycle freak, but you have to support someone else in their passion, or maybe you’re looking for a great day out with your friends, colleagues, partner, and/or the kids? No problem! The Motor Show really is a must for everyone. Apart from all that glamour on show, you can rely on the Salon to provide some entertainment:
- Gaze at a collection of sports cars and motorcycles at the Belgian Racing Champions exhibition;
- Test your nerves during the thrilling motorcycle stunt shows;
- Dream away in hall 12 with all those stunning prestige cars;
- Discover the best international car and motorcycle TV commercials during "I Love Pub"
- Stay connected in our Social Connected Zone
- Test-drive an electric or hybrid car on the outdoor test circuit;
- Find out about clean cars at Cleaner Mobility;
- Take part in scores of attractions and competitions organised by our exhibitors and media partners;
- Take your children to the child care. Play-cars, bouncy castles, and push-buttons can win over most rascals
- And (ladies, please bear with us), admire the female beauties alongside all that glamorous metal.
Still not convinced? Be sure to visit our (completely re-modelled) web site again in December or sign up to become a friend on our Facebook page. Then you’ll know all about what’s happening at next year’s Auto Moto Salon.
We’re really looking forward to welcoming you all!