News & infos
Discover the latest news about the Motor Show of January 2013....
The 91st Motor Show : Light Commercial, Recreational Vehicles, Motorcycles and Bicycles
9 August 2012
Be sure to visit the Motor Show between 11 and 20 January 2013. There is something for everyone to enjoy. Are you looking for a new car, light commercial vehicle, motorbike or bike or do you just want to gaze at the most prestigious car models? Whatever you’re after, you will certainly find something you’re looking for. Because over some 90,000 m2, almost all makes will be represented, showing all the wonderful things they have to offer.
- The Motor Show offers a broad range of cars, as polyvalent estates and versatile MPVs, cool coupes and convertibles and rugged SUVs.
- There are also trendy compact vans and small buses for those looking for the ideal transport solution for their company.
- As it is the case every year, motorcycles will be there, along with scooters, quads and a host of other recreational vehicles and accessories.
- Especially for those with a passion for prestigious cars, we organize for the second time “Dream Cars”. More than fifty of the most exclusive and desirable cars will be brought together in Hall 11 from Friday 18th until Sunday 20th January.
- Completely new this year, are the bicycles. From Friday 11th until Monday 14th January, the Motor Show welcomes “velo & co” in exhibition hall 2. There you will find sport, city and leisure bicycles, but also accessories, bicycle clubs / organizations and a nice test circuit for recumbents, electrical and folding bicycles, tandems an so on)
- And finaly you can discover several airworthy vehicles in hall 10, such as ULM's, helicopters, balloons, parachutes and so on.
Aren’t you looking for something in particular? Come just for fun and be surprised by the innovations, the premieres and the animations, so as the 4x4 track, the motorcycle trial and stunt shows, several interesting exhibitions and so on.
Don’t miss this Motor Show edition!