News & infos
Discover the latest news about the Motor Show of January 2013....
Thanks to all the e-card swipers
18 March 2013
First of all we would like to thank you for visiting the Brussels Motor Show with special thanks to all the users of the e-card.
The e-card project was a big success that couldn’t be realized without your support. 30.000 visitors have swiped 231.181 times and consulted over 275.000 digital documents, which amounts to a paper saving of about 35 tons. Thanks to all the e-card swipers for their invaluable confidence and support.
All the e-card users had the possibilty to participate in a contest. Below you can find the winners of this e-card contest :
- Moonbuggy Axe : Axel Poelaert
- MINI Folding Bike : Luc Wanson
- Kawasaki Z40 Watch Limited Edition : Simon Van Bavel and Gary Wauters
- Weekend Bag Renault in leather : Marcel Beirnaert and Fabian Dedoyard
- New Coyote including 1 month subscription : Lara Chammah and Cyrille Cloet
- Navigation System Garmin Nuvi 50 LM : Ben de Coster
- Shopping bag Renault : Jorne Hotag, Henri Vande velde, Sophie Denis, Ingrid Laroche, Erwin Van der Schoot, Patrick Martens, Jaimie Duthoy and Prescillia Tagliafero
- Juke Backpack Nissan : Ayse Gulbahar, Brieuc Waelkens, Olivier Didion, Bjorn Wittoeck, Dylan Vandenbroucke, Mathilde De Villenfagne, Rudi Van Kerckhove, Matthias Borremans, Remy Hardy, and Gilles Vercauteren
Mr. Poelaert - the winner of the Moonbuggy - will be contacted by Axe/Headoffice. The remaining winners will recieve a personal e-mail from FEBIAC with detailed information about how and when they can pick up their price.