News & infos
Discover the latest news about the Motor Show of January 2013....
Free tickets for the 2013 Brussels Motor Show
11 October 2012
We receive a lot of mails and phone calls asking whether we hand out free entrance tickets for the Motor Show. As a non-profit organization FEBIAC does not give away free tickets because we organize the Brussels Motor Show for our members (the brands) and the ticket selling allows us to guarantee the proper functioning of FEBIAC and the organization of future Shows.
Nevertheless, we give you some advice to get free tickets* :
- Visit your newsagent, because in the edition of January of the magazines Moniteur de l’Automobile et Autogids (27/12/12) and Autowereld (28/12/12) you will recieve a free ticket for the nocturne of 14 january 2013.
- Passionate by motorcycles ? Welcome to the Night of the Motorcycle on saturday 19 january 2013. In the January edition of Motoren & Toerisme (21/12/12), Motos & Loisirs (28/12/12) et Motorwereld (11/01/13) you will recieve a free ticket for this motorcycle event**. Attention : the car halls won't be open that evening.,
- Are you about to buy a new car? Then go to your car dealer, it is very likely that you will receive a free access ticket in order to discover the models on their stand.
- Become a fan of our Facebook page and/or follow us on Twitter and may be you will win a free ticket in one of our contests on Twitter.
- Surf on the websites of our media partners and participate to the different proposed competitions, maybe you will get lucky and win your free ticket.
And if you do not manage to get free tickets, you can still order your ticket via our e-shop, this will prevent you from queuing at the pay desk.
* FEBIAC isn’t responsible for the promotional actions of the partners. Please consult the website of the partner concerning the details of the competition.
** Untill end of stock.