vélo & co
Bicycles on the Motor Show ?
Why not ? Within the framework of the upcoming Brussels Show, which will once again take place at Brussels Expo, FEBIAC is pleased to announce the first edition of “vélo & co.”. With no less than one entire exhibition hall - hall 2 - dedicated to the world of cycling, “vélo & co” is sure to take its target audience by storm from 11 up to and including 14 January 2013!
These days, the bicycle has become the preferred and main mode of transport for many people. As cycling is healthy, gets you around the city fast, doesn’t create any pollution and… is a financially sound option it is no wonder that so many people have seen the light. Anticipating its visitors’ demand to be presented with the latest trends, FEBIAC has designed a special area within the Motor Show that is completely dedicated to the bicycle.
In co-operation with:
From 11 up to 14 January all the visitors of the Brussels Motor Show will have free access to "vélo & co". There will be no tickets available at the pay desk just for the bicycle show / hall 2 only.
What is there to see and do ?
“vélo & co” will centre on four themes:
Leisure time & Relaxation:
- Test tracks (recumbent bicycles, e-bikes, tandems…)
- Information on cycle tourism
- Attending exhibitors: tourist offices, manufacturers of leisure bikes and accessories
- Promoting bicycles as a stylish and trendy fashion item
- Attending exhibitors: manufacturers of leisure and city bikes and luxury accessories, associations of city cyclers…
Mobility & the Environment:
- Awareness campaign targeting (potential) city cyclers, in collaboration with the Regions, clubs and associations
- Attending exhibitors: manufacturers of city bikes, folding bikes and accessories, the Regions, cycling clubs…
- Information regarding membership of and how to join a range of federations and sports associations
- Attending exhibitors: manufacturers and distributors of sport bicycles and accessories, clubs and associations of sporty cyclers…
You will find there:
- BH Bikes Belux
- Bruxelles Capitale
- Cycles IMP
- D'Ieteren Power To Wheels
- Eddy Merckx Cycles
- Emolife Belgium
- Institut Culturel Danois
- RTBF - Ravel
- Solar ConceptJaegher
- Wallonie Cyclable
There will be something for everyone to enjoy. Rendezvous in hall 2 from 11 up to and including 14 January 2013 ?