Some advice to get free tickets...
We receive a lot of mails and phone calls asking whether we hand out free entrance tickets for the Motor Show. As a non-profit organization FEBIAC does not give away free tickets because we organize the Brussels Motor Show for our members (the brands) and the ticket selling allows us to guarantee the proper functioning of FEBIAC and the organization of future Shows.
Nevertheless, we give you some advice to get free tickets* :
- Visit your newsagent, because in the edition of January of the magazines Moniteur de l’Automobile, Autogids and Autowereld (available on December 21st) you will recieve a free ticket for the nocturne of 16 january 2017.
- Are you about to buy a new car? Then go to your car dealer, it is very likely that you will receive a free access ticket in order to discover the models on their stand.
- Become a fan of our Facebook page and/or follow us on Twitter and may be you will win a free ticket in one of our contests on Twitter.
- Surf on the websites of our media partners and participate to the different proposed competitions, maybe you will get lucky and win your free ticket*.
And if you do not manage to get free tickets, you can still order your ticket via our e-shop, this will prevent you from queuing at the pay desk and it is less expensive. When you have received the e-mail with your ticket, you can either print it or keep it in your mailbox and let it be scanned at the entrance, directly on your smartphone screen. Please note that your smartphone must be in full brightness when it is scanned.
If you want to visit the Show on Tuesday 17th, Wednesday 18th of Thursday 19th, you receive an extra 20% off on the online tickets. This promotion action is not available at the ticket booth.
If you also want to visit Truck & Transport or Dream Cars you will need to have combi tickets. These can be bought on our e-shop. If you already have a single ticket for the Motor Show, you can buy an extension for the selected additional Show, but this can only be done at the ticket booth, at the entrance of the Show.
* FEBIAC isn’t responsible for the promotional actions of the partners. Please consult the website of the partner concerning the details of the competition.
** Untill end of stock.