Motor Show 2018 Journalists
Almost all car and motorcycle makes will be represented, showing their latest products and novelties. It will be, in other words, the place to be for every journalist and car or motorcycle enthusiast.
The Press Daywill take place on Friday January 10th 2018 from 8am until 6pm
During the Motor Show you will find the Press Service near the entrance of the Astrid hall (Parking C side). Journalists and media partners can park on "Parking C" upon presentation of their press card.
Description press releases
- Un Salon pour tous les goûts
- Informations pratiques
- Dream Cars, la tête dans les étoiles
- Le reflet de la croissance du marché de la moto
- Truck & Transport 2017 Entre valeurs sûres et renouvellement
- Palais 12 : L’évènement dans l’évènement !
- Van Solutions et élection du Most Loved Van
- Job On Wheels : soutenir les techniciens de demain
- Exposants et modèles Dream Cars
- A Show with something for everyone
- Practical details
- Dream Cars, with its head in the stars
- Growth in the motorcycle market is reflected at the Show
- Hall 12: The event within the event!
- Truck & Transport 2017 Between regular features and innovation
- Van Solutions & Most Loved Van election: how light commercial vehicles are an essential part of the Show
- Job On Wheels: support for the technicians of tomorrow
- Le DAB+ au Salon de l’Auto
- Conférences de Presse - Auto
- Conférences de Presse - Moto & Trucks
The photographs, videos, logos and posters are protected by copyright and may only be used by the editorial offices of the different media to illustrate press or other journalistic articles. They are and stay the property of FEBIAC asbl.
They may never be used for commercial purposes in print, online or other multimedia channels. They may absolutely not be modified, only the full version may be reproduced.
They may not be published on other websites’ without the written approval from FEBIAC asbl, organizer of the Brussels Motor Show.
The online accreditation period is now over. It remains possible to get an accreditation at the press office of the Motor Show. The press office is located in the Hall Astrid of Brussels Expo and you can reach it by crossing the pedestrian bridge above the Chaussée Romaine.
If you are a professional journalist, an accreditation can be asked by showing an official press card or a proof of your professional activities.
The press office is open :
- On Friday the 13th of January (press day) between 8:00 AM and 6 PM
- From Saturday the 14th of January to Sunday the 22nd of January between 10:00 AM and 6 PM.
The FEBIAC press team